Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

Welcome to Mr. Shortall's Classroom

I am Mr. Shortall and I am delighted to be your child's teacher this year.
This year the students will develop their reading, writing and math skills.

The specialized program of this class allows for students work be differentiated. Your child will be given the tools and support needed in order to achieve confidence and success. 

We are a Community of Caring at St. Stephen, and we follow Jesus' example of treating everyone with love, caring and respect. I strive for a caring classroom where each student is treated with dignity and respect. 

I am looking forward to teaching your child this year. Should you have any questions for me, please do not hesitate to contact me by calling the school at 403-500-2043, or e-mail me at brandon.shortall@cssd.ab.ca



No comments:

Post a Comment